Chicken kebab (No oil)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken kebab (No oil)
- › chicken boneless-200gm
- › egg white- 1
- › ginger raw- 5gm
- › garlic raw-5 gm
1. Cut the chicken and ensure that all the water is drained
2. Mince the chicken adding ginger, garlic and all dry spices including turmeric powder, red chilly powder, salt, coriander powder, black pepper.(as per your taste)
3. Take the minced chicken and roll into balls and pin it in the round shape
4. Take egg white and add some coriander leaves/parsley
5. Dip the kebab in egg white wash and cook it in non-stick pan. I cover it for sometime so that it cook evenly. Flip it once it golden brown and do the same for other side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!