| 1 minute to read
- Chicken boneless-250gms
- Onion-1 small
- Garlic-2 to 3 cloves
- Salt-as per taste
- Masalas as per your taste
- Bread crumbs-10gms(Can use Gram flour as per your diet)
1. Boil Chicken for 5-10 mins in cooker
2. Shred the chicken and add onion,salt,pepper,garam masala,peri-peri,coriander powder,and other masalas as per your taste. Mix all well.
3. Take some material and form tikki shape, egg wash it from all sides well and then coat with bread crumbs.(You can also use besan flour mix in material instead of egg n bread crumbs)
4. Take a non-stick pan and apply little ghee n cook from both sides. Serve with your fav dip.