Chicken in Worcester sauce
• By Sai Kiran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:14 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken in Worcester sauce
- › 200 grams diced chicken breast 4-5 garlic cloves 10 grams butter 1 tsp ginger garlic paste 1 lemon 10 grams of Worcester sauce curry leaves salt ,pepper and coriander to season
1. Add Lime Juice , Ginger Garlic Paste and Salt to chicken and let it rest (optional) Add butter to the pan and once it's hot ,add the marinated chicken and let it cook for 10 min while occasionally stirring the pan Add finely chopped garlic,pepper, Worcester sauce and curry leaves and cook for 4 more minutes on a medium flame Garnish with coriander and serve it hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!