• By Archana V
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Gudalu
- › Chicken 125gm Black eye piece 50gm ( soak for 3 hours) Coconut oil 10gm Onion 50gm Green chilli 2 Chilli powder, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, garam masala, cilantro
1. Recipe: cut chicken into pieces and add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and Garam masala ( sufficient quantities for both chicken n black eye piece) In a pan add oil. After oil heated, add Cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion n chilli. Fry them for 2 mins and add marinated chicken. After chicken cooked a bit add few water and soaked black eye piece. Let them cook fully till the water shrink. Garnish with cilantro... you can eat as it is or can serve as a curry for rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!