Chicken fried quinoa/rice
• By deepali bade
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 411 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken fried quinoa/rice
- › 150gms chicken breast 10gms of oil 100 gms veggies garlic 40 gms quinoa or rice 3-5 ml soy sauce depending on your taste salt as per your taste pepper as per your taste
1. 1. Cut chicken breast into small pieces, cut other veggies. I used carrots, red and green capsicum and peas. you can use french beans, cabbage or other veggies. 2. Take 5 gms of oil, heat it in a pan. 3. Add chicken pieces to it. Stir fry it. After 2 mins add salt and pepper. Stir fry for 3-4 mins. 4. Once the moisture evaporates, Add soy sauce to it. Stir fry for another 2-3 mins. Chicken should be cooked by now. Take it out in a plate. 5. Add remaining 5 gms of oil to the pan and add garlic. Stir fry till golden brown. Then add and stir fry all the other veggies. Add some salt. 6. Add previously cooked quinoa or rice to it. Add 1 teaspoon vinegar. Mix it well. Switch off the flame after a minute. 7. Add the previously cooked chicken. 8. Chicken fried quinoa/rice is ready. 9. You can add scrambled eggs to it for taste but it is optional.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!