• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 1117 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Fajitas
- › Chicken breasts, boneless skinless: 450 gm
- › Red bell pepper, cut into strips: 150 gm
- › Green pepper, cut into strips: 120 gm
- › Onion, cut into strips: 110 gm
- › Lime juice: 40 gm
- › Ground cumin: 5 gm
- › Garlic powder: 2 gm
- › Mexican chili powder: To taste
- › Salt and pepper: To taste
- › Olive oil: 10 ml
- › Whole wheat flour tortillas, or corn tortillas: 8
- › For garnish:
- › Reduced fat shredded, Mexican cheese: 60 gm
- › Reduced fat sour cream: Optional (Macros not included)
- › Guacamole: Optional (Macros not included)
1. 1. Marinate the chicken with lime juice, and season with chilli powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin.
2. 2. Season vegetables with salt and pepper and toss in olive oil.
3. 3. To grill the onions and peppers outside on the grill, use a cast-iron skillet and grill covered over medium heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Or, to cook them indoors, you can use a large skillet on the stove over medium heat for 16 to 18 minutes, covered until the onions and peppers are soft.
4. 4. Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium heat; grill chicken until cooked through, about 8 minutes on each side.
5. 5. Transfer to a cutting board when done and cut into strips. Once cooked, combine with the peppers and onions.
6. 6. Serve immediately with warmed tortillas, cheese and toppings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!