Posted by : Pooja Kohli
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 40:00
- Cuisine : Mexican
How to make Chicken Fajitas
1. Prepare Mexican masala by adding cumin powder,red chilly powder,pepper powder,paprika,garlic powder,oregano ,salt.
2. Take clean chicken breast and marinate it with above mentioned Mexican spice .
3. Cut onions and small peppers as desired by you .
4. Take cast iron or normal pan ,heat it for two minutes and add 20 ml olive oil.
5.Add marinated chicken in heated oil and keep cooking till chicken pieces gets tenders and juicy .
6.Now add in same oil onions ,sauté it for sometime and than add bell peppers on it.
7. Cut cooked chicken breast into small pieces and add it in the pan along with bell peppers.
8.Mix it well and let it cook for 2 minutes.switch off the flame.
9.Prepare wheat dough and roll down Roti and bake it in tawa and keep it aside.
10.Take Ranch or Mayonnaise) and spread it on Roti .Place bell peppers and chicken on it with a tsp of guacamole and salsa .Roll it .Yummy delicious fajitas are ready to eat .