Chicken Egg Fried Rice- Piri Piri
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Egg Fried Rice- Piri Piri
- › Chicken - Boiled n shredded -200 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Egg 1 whole
- › Veggies - Onion,Chilli,Garlic,Capsicum,Bell Peppers,Brocilli,Carrot
- › Piri Piri Sauce
- › Soy Sauce
- › Vinegar
1. Add ghee and finely chopped veggies to a pan and cook for 5-7 mins at a high flame.
2. Add Salt,Vinegar,Soy Sauce followed by shredded chicken and saute for 5-7 mins.
3. Add Steamed Rice and piri piri sauce and mix well at low flame.
4. Cook a half fry separately and place it on top on the rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!