Chicken Egg Curry
• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 524 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Egg Curry
- › Chicken breast 200gms
- › Eggs 3
- › Ghee 15gms
- › Garlic paste 1tbsp
- › Chopped onion 1
- › Grated Tomato 1
- › Spices: Salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, Garam masala, Red chilly powder, jeera, tej patta.
1. Boil eggs, and keep aside. Put 15gms ghee, add jeera, tej patta, Garlic paste, saute till it turnes golden brown, add onion and let it cook. Add chicken breast and salt and close the lid, cook in slow flame till the chicken gets 75 percent cooked. Add grated tomato, all the spices and let it cook in high flame for sometime. Add water. Add boiled eggs and cook for sometime. It is ready to serve!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!