Chicken Diet Biryani
• By Priyanka Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 795 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Diet Biryani
- › Chicken : 200gm (without bone)
- › Deradun Rice : 120gm (raw)
- › Plain Curd : 30gm
- › Bay Leaves : 1 piece
- › Garlic Cloves (smashed) : 7 pieces
- › Ginger Paste : 1/2tsp
- › Cumin Powder : 1/2tsp
- › Rose Water : 1/4tsp
- › Kawra Water : 1/4tsp
- › Biryani scent : 2 drops
- › Sahi Biryani Garam Masala : 1/2tsp
- › Ghee : 10gm
- › Salt : As per taste
- › Onion (chopped) : 10gm
1. Marinate the Chicken with Plain Curd, Cumin Powder, Ginger and Garlic Paste. Leave it for 10 mins.
2. Soak the Rice in water. Leave it for 10 mins.
3. Heat up the pan (Better if it's a pan cum pressure cooker) and add Ghee, Bay Leaves, onions. Cook for sometime.
4. Add the marinated Chicken. Add the Salt. Stir everything well. Cook for sometime.
5. Measure the Rice with a cup. If the amount of the Rice is 2 cups, then take 4 cups of water (double of the rice) and heat the water.
6. Add the soaked rice, Rose Water, Kawra Water, Biryani Scent, Sahi Biryani Garam Masala and Hot Water. Mix everything Well.
7. Cook everything inside the Pressure Cooker in medium heat till 2 whistles. (it'll take approx 15 mins)
8. After the second whistle, turn off the flame and keep it for 5 more minutes.
9. After 5 mins, remove the lid and stir all gently. Keep it aside to cool down.
10. Tasty Chicken Biryani is ready 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!