• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 506 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken cutlets
- › 150gms chicken minced
- › 50gms paneer
- › 30gms cheese grated
- › 30gms carrots shredded
- › 30gms cauliflower grated
- › 30gms capsicum cut into tiny bits
- › 30gms mushrooms cut into tiny bits
- › 6gms ghee
- › 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1tsp chaat masala
- › salt to taste
- › 1tsp green chilli paste
- › 1tsp turmeric pwd
- › 1tsp cumin pwd
1. In a large mixing bowl crumble the paneer.
2. Add all the ingredients except the ghee. Mix well with hand.
3. Shape into cutlets n cook in a nonstick pan using ghee or any other fat.
4. Cook on high flame for about 2 minutes on each side.
5. Then cover n cook for another 2 to 3 minutes on low flame.
6. Njoy hot... 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!