• By Stuti srivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 262 kcal
Ingredients for chicken cutlet
- › chicken breast
- › greenchilli
- › salt to taste, red chilli powder,ginger garlic paste 1 spoon, half chopped onion (optional) oil or butter 1 half spoon
1. Grind chicken in along with 6 to 8 garlic, some ginger and green chilli. Add some chopped onion(optional) red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well and make cutlets. Brush pan with some oil and cook the cutlets until golden brown.... Chicken breast is tender so it will easily get cooked in 7 to 10 mins.... Do press the cutlets when u flip it. This will help chicken to get cooked in it's own juices..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!