| 1 minute to read
Chicken Curry with Naan
- 100gms chicken
- 80gms Maida flour
- 10gms Oil
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda (if required)
- Salt (as required)
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- 1 small pc Ginger
- 3-4 Chillies
- Handful of Coriander
- Garam Masala
- Cumin powder
- Coriander powder
- Chicken masala (any)
1. Take Maida, salt, baking soda and water and roll the same into a dough. Cover the dough with wet cloth for 20 mins.
2. Meanwhile in a mixer, add Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Ginger, Chillies and Coriander and grind into a fine paste.
3. In a non-stick pan add 6-7 gms of Oil and add the grinded mixture and saute for a minute or two.
4. Add the masalas and the salt to the pan and eventually add chicken and some water depending on the consistency required. Cook till the chicken is cooked.
5. Roll the maida aata into rotis (80gms should give 2 medium rotis).
6. On a flat pan rub some oil and cook the maida rotis on the same.
7. Serve and garnish with onion and lemon.