chicken corn soup
• By Fatema pathari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 373 kcal
Ingredients for chicken corn soup
- › chicken with bones 200 gms corn 100gms soy sauce 1 tbspn corn starch 1tbspn egg white 2 nos salt as per taste spring onions 50 gms black pepper powder 1 tspn
1. add the chicken in a pressure cooker with salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce and cook till 4-5 whisles. Seperate the stock with chicken and put it to cook And shread the chicken meanwhile. Add the shreaded chicken and corn starch slurry with spring onions and let it cook for 5 mins. After it add the egg whites continously stirring the soup and cook for a couple of minutes.... And yes tada.... your nutritious soup is ready to have😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!