Chicken Choyela (Nepali style)
• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 480 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Choyela (Nepali style)
- › Boneless Chicken - 300 gm
- › Mustard oil - 8 gm
- › 1 small onion or a quarter of a big one
- › 1 whole tomato
- › Spices - Salt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin & coriander powder, methi and sichuan pepper
- › Green onion (only the green part)
- › Chopped ginger and garlic
- › Lemon juice
1. Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and spices except turmeric and sichuan pepper. Air fry them at 380 F for 15 mins.
2. Boil the tomato and peel out the outer layer and mash it.
3. Once the chicken is fried, transfer in a bowl. Add the onion, green onion, ginger and garlic. Add extra salt if you like else it is fine. Add a pinch of sichuan pepper. Also add the mashed tomatoes.
4. In a pan, heat mustard oil and temper it with methi. Now put this in the chicken mixture along with turmeric.
5. Add in about a tsp of lemon juice and mix well. It is then ready to serve and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!