• By Shubhendra Mokal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 304 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Chilli
- › Boneless skinless chicken breast - 150gm Capsicum - 150gm Ghee/butter/olive oil - 10gm Chicken masala - as per taste Salt - as per taste Ginger garlic paste - 1 Table spoon Onion - 1 small
1. 1. Take 150gm of boneless skinless chicken breast and chop into small pieces. 2. Add Chicken masala, Salt, 1 Table spoon ginger garlic paste and chilli powder and mix well. You can choose to keep this marinated for 30 mins or use it on the go too. 3. Heat 10gm of ghee in a pan and on heating add the marinated chicken to the ghee. And cook the chicken for 10 mins. 4. Wait for the chicken to be cooked upto about 80%, then add 150gm chopped capsicum and onion to the chicken. Sautée the capsicum and onion along with chicken mixture for 5 mins. 5. Your protein and fibre rich chicken Chilli is ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!