Chicken chickpea stew
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken chickpea stew
- › 100 g boneless chicken( cut into small pieces)
- › 30 g chickpeas
- › 5g butter
- › 100 g mixed veggies
- › salt to taste
- › Maggie masala
- › 2-3 garlic cloves
1. Soak 30 g chickpeas overnight.
2. In a pressure cooker take 5 g butter heat it, add 2 crushed garlic cloves. Add mixed veggies and stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add chickpeas and chicken pieces fry everything well. Add salt to taste and 1tsp of Maggie masala.
4. Add a cup of water and close the lid. Wait for 2 whistles at low to moderate flame and it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!