Chicken cheese rosettes
• By Maliha Jasdanwala Dosani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 582 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken cheese rosettes
- › Chicken breast 300gms Butter 5ml Cheese cube 2 Tomato 1 Salt and pepper powder as per taste
1. 1.Slice the chicken breast in long strips and pound it to flatten it.Now rub salt and pepper in it
2. 2.Take the cheese cubes and cut lengthwise .I made 7 strips of chicken so I cut the cubes accordingly
3. 3. Now place the cube on the chicken strip and roll , pass a toothpick through it so that it holds
4. 4. Grease baking dish with 1 ml butter and place the chicken roses on it and Slice the tomato as you like and place it in the same dish . Brush the remaining butter on the chicken and Bake @ 200 degrees for 25 mintues.
5. 5.Enjoy your chicken. Calories mentioned are for the entire dish
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!