Chicken Cheese cutlets
• By Shenaz Dungrawala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 1114 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Cheese cutlets
- › Chicken breast - 500gms
- › Cheese cube - 2
- › Oil - 20gms
- › Salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes
- › Whole Egg - 2
1. Cut chicken breast pieces in thin strips in a bowl.
2. Add grated cheese cubes.
3. Add salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes according to taste.
4. Whip eggs. Add it into the chicken mixture for binding.
5. Mix everything together well.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Add 1 scoop of chicken mix onto the pan and spread it to make a cutlet. Cook till the cutlet is thoroughly cooked.
8. Repeat above steps to make more cutlets.
9. Enjoy it with ketchup or coriander chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!