Chicken Cheese cutlets ( serve - 2)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 752 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Cheese cutlets ( serve - 2)
- › chicken boneless- 150gm
- › Ginger root- 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
- › deep green Chillies- 3 to 4
- › Oregano- 1 tsp
- › Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- › salt- as per the taste
- › Potato- 50gm
- › Cheese- 30gm
- › Sweet corn- 20gm
- › Coriander leaves- 10 gm
- › red chilly flakes- 1 tsp
- › Butter/ghee- 20 gm
- › Egg- 1
1. In a pan, pour 5 gm butter and chopped garlic and ginger and saute it for 1 minute. Then add slitted green chillies and saute for another minute
2. Clean and cut the chicken and add it to the above mixture. Add some water and let the chicken become tender. Cook on high flame until water is absorbed.
3. Let it cool down and meanwhile, boil the potatoes and remove its skin and then mash it. Boil the sweet corn as well and remove its seeds.
4. Grind the chicken mixture in a mixer. Now add this thick paste + mashed potatoes+ chopped coriander+ corn + red chilly flakes. Mix all well and make balls out of it.
5. Now, pat the ball over the wheat flour and give the round shape or whatever shape you want to give. Do this for all. Remove excess flour.
6. Beat the egg and whisk it nicely. Dip the cutlet into egg and then roast it in a shallow pan adding butter until it's golden brown on both sides.
7. Serve it with green chutney. For chutney: take mint leaves, coriander leaves, 1 chilly, salt, lime juice and make the paste out of it. (Macros not included)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!