Chicken Channa with Basmati rice and Yogurt
• By Abhilash Mukundan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 385 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Channa with Basmati rice and Yogurt
- › Sliced chicken breast - 60g
- › Channa - 25g
- › Paprika, Turmeric, salt, pepper powder
- › Greek Yogurt - 25g
- › Basmati Rice raw - 25g
- › Coriander Leaves
- › Coconut Oil - 12g
1. Shallow fry the chicken slices with paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper powder in sunflower/coconut oil. Add fresh coriander leaves.
2. Dry the channa with meat masala, turmeric, pepper powder and salt.
3. Boil the washed basmati rice for about 15 mins with salt and drain it.
4. Move the above items to a plate along with Yogurt and Enjoyy...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!