chicken cacciatore or chicken red wine
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for chicken cacciatore or chicken red wine
- › 200gms boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half, widthwise
- › Salt to taste
- › Black pepper
- › 3 Medium tomatoes,diced
- › 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- › 100gm Mushroom, sliced
- › 2tsp Tomato paste
- › 80ml Red wine
- › 1/4 cup of water
- › 1/4tsp Red chilli powder
- › coriander leaves, chopped
- › 2 TSP Minced garlic
- › 1 large Red bellpepper,diced
- › 15ml olive oil
1. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 10ml oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.Place pieces of the chicken in the skillet and sear until golden-brown, about 1-3 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.Set aside
3. Heat the remaining oil in the pan.Add the garlic saute for 2 mins.now add onions, mushroom and bell peppers and season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally until the onions and peppers have softened, for about 4 minutes.
4. Add in the tomatoes, tomato paste ,red wine, and 1/4 cup of water and stir until the sauce has thickened slightly. Add chicken back into the sauce and bring to a low simmer.
5. Cover and let cook until the chicken tenders about 5-8 minutes. Serve topped with coriander leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!