Chicken Burrito Bowl
• By Sheenam Gandhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Burrito Bowl
- › Rajma
- › Chicken boneless shredded
- › Rice
- › Oil
- › Sour cream
- › Salsa
- › Green veggies - capsicum, lettuce n onion used
1. Soak the 15 gm rajma for 1 hour and then pressure cook for 2 whistles or 20minutes.
2. Marinade the 120gms chicken and 50 gm fajita veggies thinly sliced i.e. capsicum n onions with chilli powder, turmeric, fajita seasoning, salt and 5gms oil combined. Marinade for atleast 20-30mins or more the better!
3. Cook the 30gms rice separately in a utensil and ensure to not over boil as u want them to be each on its own.
4. After all this prep, you can stir fry the ingredients one by one. First, I sauté the beans with some salt n pepper n a pinch of lime and keep aside.
5. Then, sauté the veggies the same way and after that the chicken. (You can use paneer or tofu instead of chicken as well)
6. Time to assemble, Lay the bed on your plate/bowl first, followed by the beans, chicken n fajita veggies. Top with some chopped lettuce for the crunch.
7. Add about 1 tbsp I.e. 20gms sour cream and 20gms salsa on the bowl and it’s ready!! 😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!