• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Bruschetta
- › Chicken breast -100gm
- › Butter- 3gm
- › Cheese- 10gm
- › Tomato-10gm
- › Onion- 10gm
- › Spinach- 20gm
- › Dry spices- ginger powder, garlic powder, oregano, herbs, pepper powder and salt.
1. Pound the chicken breast and marinate it with all dry spices and 2gm butter. Keep it aside for 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Sear the chicken in a non stick pan until it’s tender and flip it. Or alternatively, grill it.
3. Salsa: Combine chopped onion, tomato, spinach, grated cheese, salt, herbs and remaining butter and give a nice mix.
4. Spread the salsa over the cooked chicken and enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!