Chicken broccoli rice
• By Suman Medhekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 380 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken broccoli rice
- › Rice white basmati - 45 grams
- › Chicken mix boneless- 100 grams
- › Ghee- 1 tbsp
- › Broccoli- 100 grams
- › Tomato- 20 grams
- › Onion - 20 grams
- › Mexican seasoning and salt as per taste
1. Par boil the rice, drain water and keep them aside.
2. Add ghee in the wok and sauté chopped onions and tomatoes along with garlic flakes (optional)
3. Now add broccoli and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the chicken and let it cook, just before chicken is about to be done add the pre cooked rice, seasoning and salt as per taste. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!