Chicken broccoli pasta #FITTRMasterchef2
• By Seena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 446 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken broccoli pasta #FITTRMasterchef2
- › Chicken breast 100gm
- › Broccoli 100gm
- › Butter 10gm
- › Parmesan cheese, grated 10gm
- › Spaghetti 50gm
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Garlic
1. Boil spaghetti al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
2. Boil chicken breast. Cut into bite sized pieces and set aside.
3. Salt the broccoli lightly and steam it.
4. Melt 5gm butter in a pan, add minced garlic, and stir until fragrant.
5. Toss in the reserved pasta water, butter, and parmesan and stir until cheese is melted in. Add pasta, chicken, and broccoli and mix everything together. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!