• By Navdeep Chawla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken breast
- › 1. 200 gram chicken breast 2. 10 gram butter
1. 1. Clean chicken breast properly in tap water so that the dirt washes out completely. 2. Heat a medium flame pan with desired amount of butter. 3. Cut the breast such a way that the size gets thinner and as even as possible. You can also use a bottom of the glass to beat the pieces out till they become smooth. This way the chicken will have end to end surface contact with the pan. 4. Use salt or moderate spices as per taste and throw the chicken over the pan for 3 to 4 minutes in medium flame. Flip the other side and repeat the same for the other. Once light brown poke a knife or fork to check if it's cooked and you are ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!