Chicken Bolognese with whole wheat pasta/ noodles
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 318 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Bolognese with whole wheat pasta/ noodles
- › Chicken breast finely chopped - 100g
- › Oil -5 g
- › Onion -50g ( finely chopped)
- › Tomato -150g ( deseeded and puréed)
- › Oregano mix - as per taste
- › Red chilli flakes/ powder - as per taste
- › Salt as per taste
- › Garlic chopped - 1/2 tsp
- › Whole wheat noodles -30g
- › Sweetener might be needed depending on sourness of tomato.
1. In a pan, add onions and garlic to the heated oil. Let it cook until onions are light golden brown
2. Add chopped/ minced chicken to it and cook for 2-3 min
3. Add tomato purée and cook for 3-4 min
4. Add all the spices and salt as per your taste. Let it cook for another 3-4 min. You can adjust the consistency of sauce at this stage by adding water to it
5. Add boiled noodles/ pasta to it and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!