• By Shikha Kothiyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 688 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken biryani.
- › Ghee : 10 gm Chicken : 150 gm Rice : 100 gm Curd : 100 gm Use salt, whole spices(Bay leaf,cloves, cinnamon piece) chicken masala, Turmeric powder, curry leaves,ginger garlic paste,onion,tomatoes, green chili as per your taste .
1. •Take chicken masala, salt and curd, Mix it with sliced chicken piece and marinate it for overnight. •Heat 5 gm ghee in heavy bottom pan and add whole spices and sliced onions. Stir it till onions will be light brown, Add ginger garlic paste and saute it.Add chopped tomatoes and fry it for 5 minutes. •Add marinated chicken pieces,saute it and cook it. Add chicken masala, stir it and cook it for 5-10 min. cook it until chicken is soft. • Take rice (soked in water) and cook it partially (90%) •Once chicken is cooked, mix it well and spread it in single layer. •layer the steamed rice all over the chicken, add 5gm of ghee, add 1/2 cup water ,cover the cooker and cook for one whistle. •When pressure releases naturally, open the cover and gently fluff up. •serve chicken biryani in layers, you can serve it with rayta 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!