Chicken Biriyani with cucumber Chutney
• By Sarina Pani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Biriyani with cucumber Chutney
- › Chicken 150 grams
- › Rice 40 grams
- › Veggies 150 grams
1. Heat a non stick pan once it’s hot Add a paste of onion tomato green chillies coriander leaves Add a pinch of garam masala , cinnamon powder ,onion garlic powder, red chilli powder , turmeric powder and salt sauté it for few mins with gas out in medium flame Once it’s brown add veggies of your choice I have added beans carrot cabbage and mushrooms cover it till the veggies are cooked properly Add boiled rice and chicken to it For chutney take cucumber coriander leaves green chillies add stevia and salt
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!