Chicken and Rice - Middle Easter style
• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 728 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken and Rice - Middle Easter style
- › Chicken - 200 grams
- › Rice - 50 grams
- › Veggies - 200 grams
- › Cruds -50 grams
- › Cumin Powder
- › Cinnamon Powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Cloves - 1
- › Chilly Powder
- › Ginger Garlic paste.
- › Oil -5 grams
- › Pepper Powder
1. Marinade chicken in Cumin powder, Cinnamon powder, Chili powder, Salt,Ginger Garlic paste, Onions and Capsicum.
2. Cook rice in salt, turmeric and clove.
3. For the Raita :- Take Crushed Garlic,Cucumber, Pepper Powder,Tomato and add the curds to it. Preferably thick curds.
4. Put the chicken to fry first and as it is getting cooked add the Veggies.
5. Plate the rice and Add the chicken to the side.
6. Serve as shown with Raita.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!