Chicken & Cabbage salad.
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 542 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken & Cabbage salad.
- › Chicken - 200gms
- › Cabbage - 100 gms (chopped)
- › Onion - 1 (small : chopped )
- › Green chilli - 1 or 2 chopped
- › Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- › Olive oil - 10 gms
- › Eggs - 2
- › Salt - to taste
- › Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
1. Boil the chicken and shred it.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic paste. Fry till the raw smell goes away and then add the eggs and stir like scrambled eggs.
3. Then add the chopped onion & cabbage. Add salt and fry till the cabbage wilts slightly. Add the shredded chicken & black pepper and fry for another 3-4 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!