• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 383 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Amchur
- › Chicken breast-200 grams
- › Oil-5 grams
- › Green chilly
- › Curd- as per macros
- › Amchur
- › Salt
- › Chilly powder
- › Pepper Powder
1. Marinate the chicken i ingredients for about 4 hours in the fridge.
2. Heat a pan with oil on high flame.
3. Once you put the chicken on the pan let it cook on the high flame for about 2 mins and then flip it and cook for another 2 mins.
4. Flip it and reduce the flame, cover and cook till the chicken is done.
5. It couldn't be easier!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!