Chicken Aalu Tikki
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 576 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Aalu Tikki
- › Chicken (Boiled and Shredded)- 200 gm
- › Potato Raw - 300 gm
- › Peas - 50 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Harissa Dip- 20 gm
1. Boil and mash the potatoes.Add salt ,black pepper and red chilli powder to the mixture.
2. Add boiled and shredded chicken & boiled peas to the above mixture.
3. Make small tikkis. The above ingredients yields 8 tikkis
4. Shallow fry the tikkis in a tawa.
5. Serve with Harissa dressing or Ketchup
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!