Chick-egg-izza (pan pizza)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 475 kcal
Ingredients for Chick-egg-izza (pan pizza)
- › Egg- 1 whole
- › Chicken-100gm
- › wheat flour-15gm
- › ghee/butter- 2gm
- › Onion-10gm
- › Tomato-10gm
- › Capsicum-10gm
- › cheese-40gm
- › Curd-10gm
- › Dry Spices- pinch of red paprika, black pepper, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chat masala
- › Baking powder
1. Marinate the chicken with curd and all dry spices and keep it aside.
2. In a bowl, beat one egg, add wheat flour, pinch of baking powder, and salt and beat the mixture. Add water if needed and let it sit for 5-7 minutes
3. Brush the non-stick pan with butter/ghee and pour the above mixture and let it cook on slow flame for 7-8 minutes or until the base is half cooked.
4. Meanwhile, cut slices of veggies and spread it on the base. Now add marinated chicken and cover the pan for 5 minutes
5. Lastly, add the cheese and cover it again to cook fully for another 5 minutes.
6. Uncover it, and let it roast for other 2 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!