Chia seeds pudding with almond milk
• By Shreya Sinha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 184 kcal
Ingredients for Chia seeds pudding with almond milk
- › 1.5 tbsp Chia seeds
- › 150 ml almond milk or anymilk.
- › Stevia if you want, you cal also add berries, fruits and crushed almonds if you want.
1. Just mix the ingredients and and mix real good. Let it rest for 15 minutes and mix again. Refrigerate it overnight or at least for 2 hours. Don't forget to cover. And next day you can top with fresh fruits and nut (optional) and enjoy!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!