Chia-Coconut Water Summer Chill
• By Shashank Shekhar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 50 kcal
Ingredients for Chia-Coconut Water Summer Chill
- › Chia Seeds 2.5gms
- › Coconut Water 200ml
- › Rock Salt
- › Crushed Ice
1. Add 2.5 gms of Chia seeds in a bowl of water and leave for 5 to 10mins till they get fluffy
2. Get some fresh coconuts and take out the water
3. Add crushed ice, a pinch of rock salt and the fluffed Chia seeds to a mixing container
4. Add coconut water to the mixture and stir well
5. Serve chilled in a tall glass!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!