chhole soya paneer tikki
• By Jigisha Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 444 kcal
Ingredients for chhole soya paneer tikki
- › paneer -60gm
- › chhole chana -40gm
- › soya chunk -20gm
- › 1 small onion
- › Ginger paste, fresh dhaniya
- › chilli powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala, dhaniya powder, kasuri methi, aamchur powder
- › olive oil-10gm
1. Boil chhole and mash them. Crumble paneer and blend soya chunk in flour.. add all masalas as per ur taste and mash everything together. Make tikkis.. take pan , add oil and shallow fry them. Serve with dahi aur green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!