Cheesy Spinach Omelette
• By Neha Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Spinach Omelette
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 20 gm grated cheese
- › 50 gm coarsely chopped spinach (macros not counted)
- › 4 gm butter
- › salt, black pepper, green chillies
1. Beat eggs , salt, pepper, chilliesin a small bowl until blended.
2. Melt butter in a non stick pan.
3. Add spinach, saute for one minute.
4. Add egg mixture.
5. As egg mixture start to cook, gently lift omelette.. cook for one minute. Add
6. Add grated cheese.
7. Fold the omelette in half allowing cheese to melt..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!