Cheesy Soya- Paneer cutlets
• By Shefali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 316 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Soya- Paneer cutlets
- › 30 gm Soya chunks , 25 gm Paneer , 1 amul cheese slice , 5 gm rice flour, 10 gm olive oil or butter,1 small onion finely chopped , some coriander leaves finely chopped, salt and red chilli powder to taste.
1. 1) Boil soya chunks , remove water by squeezing them. Grind soya chunks along with paneer. 2) In a bowl , mix soya chunks, paneer , onion, coriander leaves, amul cheese slice (cut in tiny pieces) , salt , chilli powder and rice flour, 3) Make small round and flat cutlets. 4) Heat 10 gm oil in a non stick pan 5) Put the cutlets in the pan . 6) Fry them for 6 mins in medium flame. Flip side.Again fry them for 3 mins. 7) Serve hot with pudina chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!