Cheesy Soya Frittata / Omelette
Posted by : Sneha
- Food Type : Eggetarian
- Cook Time : 00:30
- Cuisine : Other
How to make Cheesy Soya Frittata / Omelette
1. Boil soya chunks in water, shred them by hand and set aside.
2. Add ghee to a heated nonstick pan and add slit chilli and chopped capsicum. Sprinkle salt and spice of choice (I used periperi mix). Saute for 3 min.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with pepper powder and salt. Pour this mixture evenly on top of the sautéed veggie mix.
4. Close lid and let the eggs cook for 3 min.
5. When the frittata look well cooked, cut the cheese slice and add them on top, fold into half and serve hot!!