| 1 minute to read
Cheesy Soya Frittata / Omelette
- Cheese slice - 1 pc
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Soya chunks - 20 gms
- Capsicum - 80 gms
- Ghee - 5gms
- Green chilli - 1 pc
1. Boil soya chunks in water, shred them by hand and set aside.
2. Add ghee to a heated nonstick pan and add slit chilli and chopped capsicum. Sprinkle salt and spice of choice (I used periperi mix). Saute for 3 min.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with pepper powder and salt. Pour this mixture evenly on top of the sautéed veggie mix.
4. Close lid and let the eggs cook for 3 min.
5. When the frittata look well cooked, cut the cheese slice and add them on top, fold into half and serve hot!!