• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 328 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Potatoes
- › 200 gm potatoes
- › 5 gm Butter
- › 50 gm grated mozarella cheese
- › salt to taste
- › oregano flakes as per preference
- › chilli flakes as per preference
1. In a pan, add water, salt and boil potatoes until soft
2. Once soft, discard the water and let the potatoes cool down
3. Once cooled down, scoop out the potatoes keeping 0.5 cm as border and make potato pockets.
4. Mix the scooped out potatoes with butter and salt to taste. If you wish you can add chopped veggies .
5. Fill the potato pockets with the mashed potato mix.
6. Top it with grated mozarella cheese
7. Garnish with oregano flakes and chilli flakes as per your preference.
8. Microwave on High for a minute. You can bake them too. But microwaving is easy :) ENJOY!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!