Cheesy Paneer Moong Dal Chilla
• By Swapnil Zanwar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 324 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Paneer Moong Dal Chilla
- › Moong Dal - 50gms
- › Cheese - 25 gms
- › Paneer - 25gms
- › Handful beans, ginger garlic paste, salt to taste
1. 1. Soak moong dal overnight/4-5 hours before cooking
2. 2. In grinder, add soaked mong dal, ginger garlic paste, paneer salt and cinnamon powder if you like.
3. 3. Grind well and add water to make consistent batter.
4. 4. Take non stick pan and make chilla.
5. 5. Garnish with gratted cheese.
6. 6. Serve with chutney or ketchup of choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!