Cheesy Egg Rice
• By Cheena Lalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 646 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Egg Rice
- › Eggs 4
- › Cheese 5 gms
- › Tomato 40 gms
- › Onion 50 gms
- › Green chilli 2
- › Rice 65 gms
- › Ghee 12 gms
1. Crack 4 eggs into a small bowl and beat them together.
2. Heat a large sauté pan with 5 gms of ghee over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the 3 beaten eggs and scramble them for about a minute. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat.
3. Drizzle the remaining 7 gms of ghee in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook them for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add tomato & onion and cook it for another minute.
4. Add the cooked rice into the pan and cook for a few minutes, until the rice is heated through.
5. Then, Add the 4 scrambled eggs and stir to mix again. with spices.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!