Cheesy Chicken Salad
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Salad
- › Chicken boneless- 100gm
- › Cabbage- 100gm
- › Capsicum/bell pepper- 20gm
- › Tomato- 50gm
- › Curd - 100gm
- › Mayonnaise- 10gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Dry spices - salt, pepper powder, oregano, ginger garlic powder, basil dry herbs
- › Cheese - 20gm
1. Marinate the chicken breast with salt, pepper, lime juice and oregano for about 15 minutes and then sear it at medium flame. Once it’s tender chop it into chunks and keep it aside.
2. In a bowl, add grated cabbage, all chopped veggies and dry spices and give a nice mix
3. Then, add chicken along with curd, mayonnaise and grated cheese and mix well. Tada chicken salad is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!