Cheesy Baked Fish
• By Amitkumar Saha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 258 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Baked Fish
- › 100g bone less Basa fish 30g cheese 50g tomato garlic paste salt and pepper to taste Red chilli powder Italian herb dressing
1. Marinate fish with garlic paste, herb dressing, salt, pepper, red chilli powder and tomato puree for 30 mins
2. Grate or slice cheese on each fillet. Sprinkle some Italian herbs over it.
3. On convection mode cook @180 degree for 20 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!