Cheesy bacon stuffed zucchini
• By Vishal Ray
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 1070 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy bacon stuffed zucchini
- › 2 medium zucchini 4oz cream cheese 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella 1/4 cup shredded cheddar 1 jalapeño, diced 3 slices bacon, chopped A pinch of salt A dash of garlic powder.
1. Preheat oven to 450. Slice zucchini in 1/4 slices but don't cut all the wvay through! (Leave it like a fan) Place zucchini on a tray and bake for 10 mins Prep your cheese filling by combining all the cheeses, bacon, jalapeño and spices. Fill in each section with the cheese mixture and bake another 8-9 mins. Enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!