• By Adil Haque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 570 kcal
Ingredients for cheesey macrons
- › Pasta macaroni 50gms
- › Cheese slice 2 no.
- › Egg 1 no.
- › Mayonnaise 30gm
- › Ketchup 10gm
- › Onion, Tomato 1 no.
- › Oil 10 gm
1. Boil the macaroni for up to 5 min in the boiling water and strain it. Boil the egg meanwhile
2. Take a frying pan, add oil and onion, tomato, chilli, dill leaves and coriander
3. Saute until the onion loses the water, add pasta macaroni and cook for a few minutes
4. Add little pasta masala and give it a stir fry
5. Take the platter, place your cheese slice and put the cooked pasta on top , grate the boiled egg on top of the pasta and garnish with mayonnaise and ketchup
6. Serve the yummy pasta Bon appetite!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!