Cheese Stuffed Mushroom
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 210 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Stuffed Mushroom
- › 50gm Cheese
- › mushroom 5-6 big
- › chopped veggies ,black pepper,oil,salt
- › 5gm oil
- › Garlic minced
1. Clean Mushrooms by removing its stem and make cavity like a cup of mushroom for filling
2. in a pan heat oil , add minced garlic green chilly finely chopped,black pepper crushed and finely chopped mushroom stem. keep the pan on medium flame and let it cook for 5min till reduce water.
3. Keep the filling aside for cool down. add grated cheese in filling, now stuff mushrooms with filling ,add mushrooms on nonstick pan on medium flame leave it for few minutes
4. squeeze some lemon juice over it and its ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!