Cheese Stuffed Garlic Breadsticks
• By Sunmeet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:20 Minutes 528 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Breadsticks
- › Maida: 100 Gms Butter 10 Gms Mozzarella: 45 gms Corns And Jalapeño: Optional
1. Take warm water, Put lil bit sugar in it, Add yeast, Let it proof. Take 100 Gms Maida, Add Yeast and Make a soft dough out of it. Take butter add 1 clove of garlic into it and microwave for 20 seconds. Make a Big Chapati From the Maida, Add Cheese, And Corn on one side. Wet your hands, And Cover it from the other side. Apply Garlic butter on top, Put some Italian herbs on it. Bake it in an PreHeated Oven at 230•C for 12-15 minutes! Eat 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!